The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

Hello Yall

wobbs

Cat
    Birthday : 1951-09-20

Hello Yall

Post  wobbs on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:47 am

Not too sure if i'm in the right place to say hello.............if I'm not then I win the dork of the month award Exclamation On the other hand if I am, hello to everyone especially Ariah...... It will become obvious why a special howdy to Ariah when I tell you my name.........I operate under the name of Wobbs on the net but Ariah probably remebers me as African Skye. I found you guys when I went onto my Yahoo 360 for the first time ever today 03rd Jan 2010 And Im glad I did. Question Just wondering when I can log into listen to the toons. Look forward to your comments. Keep life kewel.....after all its only a game lol.
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11
    Humor : Shadows indeed have their own mind and sometimes appear even without light to cast them.

Re: Hello Yall

Post  Ariah on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 am

Hey Wobbs! I'm happy that you made your way here, even though this post was so long ago, I hope my reply still reaches you. I've just recently come back to the forums after being gone for extremely too long. I hope everyone hasn't given up on me, though I don't blame anyone who has. I enjoyed DJ'ing with you back in the day, and someday if GCR becomes a reality again, I'd love to DJ with you once more. Much love to you Wobble Skye (lol).

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Post  Siah on Wed May 09, 2012 5:19 am

*Sits in corner whispering.*
    Necro... necro... necro...

Oh, and Wobbs... Hi there. Smile
    Hope you see the responses, there seems to be a feint breeze of revival blowing between the forums.
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11
    Humor : Shadows indeed have their own mind and sometimes appear even without light to cast them.

Post  Ariah on Thu May 10, 2012 1:12 pm

lol Faint indeed, but with gusto!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content