Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

3 posters

Hello Yall

wobbs

Cat
    Birthday : 1951-09-20

Hello Yall Empty Hello Yall

Post  wobbs Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:47 am

Not too sure if i'm in the right place to say hello.............if I'm not then I win the dork of the month award Exclamation On the other hand if I am, hello to everyone especially Ariah...... It will become obvious why a special howdy to Ariah when I tell you my name.........I operate under the name of Wobbs on the net but Ariah probably remebers me as African Skye. I found you guys when I went onto my Yahoo 360 for the first time ever today 03rd Jan 2010 And Im glad I did. Question Just wondering when I can log into listen to the toons. Look forward to your comments. Keep life kewel.....after all its only a game lol.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Hello Yall Empty Re: Hello Yall

Post  Ariah Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 am

Hey Wobbs! I'm happy that you made your way here, even though this post was so long ago, I hope my reply still reaches you. I've just recently come back to the forums after being gone for extremely too long. I hope everyone hasn't given up on me, though I don't blame anyone who has. I enjoyed DJ'ing with you back in the day, and someday if GCR becomes a reality again, I'd love to DJ with you once more. Much love to you Wobble Skye (lol).
    Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Post  Siah Wed May 09, 2012 5:19 am

*Sits in corner whispering.*
    Necro... necro... necro...

Oh, and Wobbs... Hi there. Smile
    Hope you see the responses, there seems to be a feint breeze of revival blowing between the forums.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Post  Ariah Thu May 10, 2012 1:12 pm

lol Faint indeed, but with gusto!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 am