The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

Role Playing

Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11
    Humor : Shadows indeed have their own mind and sometimes appear even without light to cast them.

Role Playing

Post  Ariah on Sun May 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Mmkay.. Incase there's anyone out there who wants to start one of those forum role playing games, here's the place for it. I might decide to get creative later and come up with a setting and character... but then again maybe not. When it comes to role playing in writing, I generally save it for chats and pm's. lol. But I know it's popular with other people, so I figure there has to be a place for it at the GCR Forums. Have at it peeps!

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Re: Role Playing

Post  Rivkah on Fri May 22, 2009 9:52 am

Got any ideas, Ariah? I'm not so good at starting things out.... but I do love keeping them going, lol. I used to forum roleplay a whole bunch a couple years back, elaborate story lines and everything. Probably nothing to big here since this isn't a roleplaying site, but if you were so inclined to try anything here I'd be interested in joining in^^
    Kahlan

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-01
    Humor : Well... depends on the topic. Generally sarcasm

Post  Kahlan on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:48 pm

This is where I come in Very Happy
    New York, year 2418.
    There is a war going on between Norden (The Northern U.S. states) and Süden (southern U.S. states). They split up into seperate governments 150 years ago because of the assassination of Bill Gotes, the president off the U.S. He was killed by members of the Red Dragons, an anti-capitalism nationalist group from South Carolina.

I'll finish this later Razz
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11
    Humor : Shadows indeed have their own mind and sometimes appear even without light to cast them.

Post  Ariah on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Hehe, maybe you can help us straighten out the Retribution RPG? I've never started a forum RPG before so I'm kinda not used to it, but I have a general idea of what I need to correct. Kinda busy at the moment but I'll get to it tomorrow for sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:42 pm