The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

Editors???

Kahlan

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-01
    Humor : Well... depends on the topic. Generally sarcasm

Editors???

Post  Kahlan on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:32 pm

As I mentioned in my intro, I'm a writer. I'm currently writing a fantasy book and I'm going to see if TOR books wants to publish it. But before I send in the application, I want to get lots of people to read my tale of magic and malice. If anyone is interested in reading my book, just send me a message. Whether you want to give me feedback or not, I don't really care. I just want some people to read it.
    Regards,
    Kahlan
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Re: Editors???

Post  Siah on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 am

Kahlan,

Welcome, nice to see you here. I'd thoroughly enjoy reading a new book. I finished my Harlen Coben last week and haven't had time to go to the library or bok store as yet. So, yeah. You got my Skype details - lets talk soon.

Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11
    Humor : Shadows indeed have their own mind and sometimes appear even without light to cast them.

Post  Ariah on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 am

Well, if it's editing you want.. hehe, well I must admit first that I can be a bit nit-picky, but if you don't mind that, I would love to read your story and give some editorial feedback. Also you have my Skype info, so give me a holler and we can talk more about it if you wish.

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm

I would love to read your story as well, if you'd be willing to share it - I can give you my Skype details as well, if that would make things easier. I've got some experience doing the whole editorial thing (but that aside, I admit I'd just plain ol' like to read another good story, hehe) I think it's pretty cool that you're going to go ahead and try to get something published Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:23 am