Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

5 posters

Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows

Poll

So, which you want to hear from me?

[ 5 ]
    Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Vote_lcap100%Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Vote_rcap1 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Vote_lcap0%Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Vote_lcap0%Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Empty Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows

Post  ZainZalon Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Okay, the poll is up, so take a second and vote and let me know since this is your radio station.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Empty Re: Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows

Post  Ariah Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 am

Alright all you lazy bums!!!!

Boogy your butts over here and tell Zain what you think!

I say more gaming news because (a)You're already doing the reviews, and (b)That's more your expertise anyways and you can even give us 'in game' news on quite a few different games so we can have the inside scoop. Well its an idea anyways. But yeah, since Sorr is focusing more on music news and other random stuff, and I'm trying to focus on music, random stuff and gaming, I think it would help balance things out a lot if you focused more on gaming. But still, its up to the masses, so all you lazy bums get over here and give some dang feedback already!!!

Please keep in mind I'm being playfully bossy here with the lazy bum comment. Anyone who is offended, well get over it or go sit on a cactus.

Very Happy Luv ya guys!
    Sorr
    Sorr

Rooster
    Birthday : 1957-02-08
    Humor : sometimes weird but always!

Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows Empty Re: Gaming News or Music News on Zain's shows

Post  Sorr Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 pm

I kinda like the lazy bum line! Shows you are on your toes, ma'am. Zain, my 2 cents worth is gaming news, since you are the gaming reviews chief cook and bottle washer - so why not deal with the majority of it! And I still like your AC/AC intros...
    Falcus
    Falcus

Pig
    Birthday : 1959-05-29
    Humor : If you die I'll Just Spork'um

Post  Falcus Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Gaming news my vote, and yes I voted in the poll too
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Gaming news ftw ^^ It's easy to get music news anywhere, but gaming news is kind of different, because gaming often revolves around reviews and what players think of the games (as opposed to music, which kind of just exists, without much feedback from any "music community") So it would be better to hear what you've got to say about the games than the music Smile
    ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

Post  ZainZalon Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Well, the thread is now closed, the results are 5 in favor of gaming news. So that's the kind of news you'll be hearing from me. For those that didn't vote, well, it's kinda too late now Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am