Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

+2
ZainZalon
Ariah
6 posters

Twisted Wishes

Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Twisted Wishes - Page 2 Empty Re: Twisted Wishes

Post  Ariah Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Granted, but you create a time vortex and each time you unfreeze time you find yourself in a random time and place in which you have to choose to either adapt to, or freeze time again to find another place to adapt to, hoping that someday you can return to the time and place of your true existence.

I wish for another cupcake, that I actually get to eat, and it tastes wonderful and it doesn't make me sick after eating it.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:15 am

Ooh, good one, wasn't thinking of that with the time warp thing lol

You get your cupcake, and you do get to eat it and it doesn't make you sick, but as a result you become so addicted to the sweet taste of the cupcake that all you can focus on is your craving for another cupcake and you spend the rest of your existence consumed with the desire for more.

I wish I could come online as often as I do now AND spend all day doing touristy stuff in Aus (the whole two-places-at-once thing Razz )
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 am

Granted, and you share the same experiences that the other you shares, however, the other you starts to make decisions that you would not make and begins to alter the course of your life.

I wish I was no longer addicted to cupcakes, but still get to enjoy them occasionally, and do not become addicted to anything else as a result of not being addicted to cupcakes any longer.

Suspect
    Sorr
    Sorr

Rooster
    Birthday : 1957-02-08
    Humor : sometimes weird but always!

Post  Sorr Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Your wish is granted, but that awful green color from the icing on the cake you just ate doesn't go with your hair. And I wouldn't advise eating anything chocolate, could get you shot in some parts of town. And NO eggplant, nobody looks good purple!

I wish for the power to make everything in my life new again.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Granted, though everything in your life may be new again, it's not the same as it was before and your life continues to change as if someone had traveled back through time to change the entire course of your life.

I wish I could erase my memory of ever seeing the stupid movies that make me want to barf.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:35 am

Granted, but you lose your memories of all the good movies as well, so every time one of us or popular media or anyone makes a joke in reference to a movie, you are left completely clueless. You spend the rest of your life queing at DVD rental places in an attempt to salvage your lack of movie education.

I wish I was able to cool drinks just by grasping the glass in my hand, and still had control enough that I don't freeze anything that I don't wish to, and my beverages don't freeze to the point that I cannot drink them... and I don't get too cold myself!

There... I think that's about it Razz
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Granted, but your hands are always cold and you can never warm them up.

I wish for a giant magic rainbow that I can play on without falling through it, a don't care if there is a leprechaun and a pot of gold or anything like that.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 am

Granted, but the rainbow is so large that in order to be high enough up on the arch that you don't fall down, you are so high up in the atmosphere that the air is difficult to breathe and very, very cold. Can't breathe, but the view's great Very Happy

I wish I had the mutant abilities that Magneto's blue friend, Mystique, has (transform appearance at will and without restriction), except that I look normal when I'm not purposefully changing my appearance.
    Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Post  Siah Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 am

Granted, but you have to eat large quatities of blueberries constantly to keep up the hue. You may only change forms by twisting the lever now placed in your left ear.

I wish I had a watch that could tell me what the time was. And what I was/will be doing at a specific time. Like, it can go back and check my history and tell me and check my future and tell me.

Last edited by Siah on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Granted but your memory becomes so poor that you must rely completely on the watch to remember anything or anyone and when it tells you things that will happen you can only remember it for the next 5 minutes.

I wish I could be stronger without being grotesquely muscled, I don't want to look freakish or anything, just want to be strong enough to do things that would render me breathless if I attempted it now, without having any health problems as a result and without anything bad happening to me or anyone I care for.
    Siah
    Siah

Rat

Post  Siah Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Granted, but...
    You develope a deep voice and telemarketers will refer to you as 'sir'.

I wish I could have the highest IQ on the planet and know all the secrets. No large head... no pulsating temples. Just plain ol' me with a super brain that looks and operates as it does now.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 pm

As long as I sound like Sean Connery, then it's all groovy! lol

Granted but two things happen - some people bother you all time to ask you about all the things they need answers for, and everyone else stays away from you because you are so busy answering all the other people that you have no time for anyone else.

I wish... I wish for the ability to keep my mouth shut when I'm talking about things that I'm passionate about so that I don't make anyone or myself angry by saying things I shouldn't say. I want this ability without losing the passion I have for those things, and while still being able to discuss them without letting my emotions get the better of me. In short I wish for the ability to keep my mouth shut when I need to, and still be able to talk about whatever I wish without overstepping certain boundaries. I wish for this without any other alteration to myself, my lifestyle, the people around me or ANYthing else at all!

Lets see if anyone can twist that... Be sure to read it carefully now.
    Siah
    Siah

Rat

Post  Siah Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:22 am

Wish granted... challenge accepted.

You retain the ability to be passionate, but you may never say the word 'No' again. You're physically unable to say 'No' to anyone in any shape or form. So you'll burn with passion, but no one will ever know. You'll discuss the things you're passionate about, but only admit that the other person is always right. So you can talk about any topic, you simply may not say no or prove someone else wrong.

I wish for the ability to retrace my steps back through time and change/alter whatever it is I want. I need not return to the present, but must retain the knowledge of why I originally returned to the past in order to alter/undo it. Basically I go back as I am right now.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:48 am

I'm gonna be picky... lol. I don't accept the results of that last granting because I had included in the wish that no other alterations to myself be made whatsoever. So Razz - That's what you get for trying to silence my nay saying. Very Happy

Granted, but you may only travel backwards in time once, so if you change something and it becomes worse than the reason you wished to change the past in the first place, you have no choice but to deal with it, and if you encounter your other self in the past you will be immediately returned to the time and place you left before traveling into the past and nothing will be altered whatsoever.
    Siah
    Siah

Rat

Post  Siah Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:20 am

Alright... *puts on thnking cap*.

Wish granted! You become more eloquent than Shakespeare himself! Words flow over your lips as the nectar of the gods, the sweetest ambrosia! You never have disagreements with anyone, ever. From this day forth, no matter how much someone disagrees with your point of view... they will always admit that you’re 100% right. You will not / cannot be wrong again. Like... ever again.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:06 pm

LMAO!!! I think that sounds rather nice! Only in my dreams tho... And since you didn't make another wish after that, I'll have to get the ball rolling again. Wink

I wish that I could still be wrong sometimes, since I only wished to be able to keep my mouth shut when it would otherwise cause a very undesirable outcome. In other words, I wish for the happy medium with my previous wish. Its ok to still be wrong, I just don't want the things that I would sometimes say to hurt other people, thus I don't want to say them, while still being able to say all the other things I wish to say at any given time, again without ANY other alteration to myself or the people around me, etc etc etc.

Very Happy I know, I'm a pain.
    Siah
    Siah

Rat

Post  Siah Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 am

Wish granted... From this day forth you will only speak the language of Mathematics. No one but Steven Hawking will ever understand you. Twisted Evil

I wish I was unrestricted by any laws. No law ever conceived or written must ever be applicable to me. I can do what I want, where I want without any consequences.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 am

Granted! You are lawless and boundless, and will face no legal or social ramifications for anything you choose to do. You aren't even bound by feelings of morality or guilt. In short time, though, just as your person has moved beyond the realm of control of others, so does it move beyond control by you, and you lose awareness of all that you do. Without consequences there is no reason to contemplate the outcome of your actions and so you cease to care. So your body acts on auto-pilot, wreaking havoc on everyone else while you sit in the back of your head, not knowing or caring what's going on.

Hah!

I wish... hmm.. I wish that I contained within me a source of unlimited energy that does not alter my behavior, genes, chemistry, appearance, or mass in anyway, and doesn't make me radioactive, so the government isn't going to take me in for testing and that sort of thing... but I'd be able to power any electronic device or provide any other sort of energy that I wished (yay for never having to sleep again!). And no one tries to exploit my awesome power. And everyone still likes me. Very Happy
    Siah
    Siah

Rat

Post  Siah Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 pm

*mutters* D@mn she's good...

Wish granted! You'll grow old to look like Emperor Palpatine and everyone you touch will get electrocuted, as in fried without batter Sad You'll go all Powder on us during lighting storms and can never wear anything but spandex (for insulation purposes).

I wish I could exist outside of this universe and not be bound by any laws of physics. I wish for immortality too as my body cannot age. I want to be completely enlightened and in peace, I don't want any bad memories or anything as I'll outlive everyone. pale
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:28 am

nuuu! not fried without batter! that's just.. just... not right! And you know the Emperor Palpatine look is sexy. At least, it would be if I did it in spandex.
    btw, I have seen Powder, but the only time I saw it was when we watched it in French in my FR class xD

Your wish is granted. However, as your body is not bound by the laws of physics, the weak and strong electromagnetic forces that hold the molecules of your body together no longer do so - and, furthermore, you cannot be sucked into the gravitational pull of any planet, for you exist beyond the effect of gravity. This might be a cool opportunity to check out the inside of a black hole or go see if you can find a wormhole to shoot through, but unfortunately you'll just have to remain stationary Sad Oh, and even if space weren't pitch black, and even if you weren't just a bunch of molecules floating about, you still wouldn't be able to see because your eyes wouldn't be able to process the effect of light reflecting off of objects. Isn't physics great all of a sudden? Very Happy And you'll be stuck like this forever. Which is a very long time. So it's perhaps best that you won't have any memory of anything, lol.

I wish I had a teapot that never runs out of tea, never pours out tea that is too bitter/hot/cold/sweet/unpleasant in any other way, and isn't gargantuan. Just a normal-looking teapot, that never explodes or anything, that magically refills itself with hot tea. Oh, and I like the flavour of the tea! drunken
    Siah
    Siah

Rat

Post  Siah Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:40 am

You are so horrible... ouch! Remind to tell you guys the one about the woman who...

Anyways, your wish is granted. You have a lovely china teapot with unlimted tea, please enjoy it. Ooh! Yes... erm... I do hope you drink very fast. Wink The teapot keeps pouring, it nevers stops as it's limitless. Do you have insurance for flood damage? ^^ I'll give you some extra, extra large, teacups to boot as the china teapot will come as part of a set. Neutral

I wish I had pet dragon, and I wish I was fireproof. cyclops And my drgaon wuvs me too.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:52 pm

The one woman who...?

Granted, but your dragon doesn't breathe fire. He exhales noxious sulfur fumes, so you either have to do away with him right at the start or quickly develop an immunity to sulfur.

I wish I could listen to any music in my head (sans earphones) whenever I wished to, without being barraged with a constant stream of music and being able to control the volume limit. And I don't get in trouble for not paying for DLs, since I'm not DLing anything ^^ And... and I can choose the music! And I can listen to GCR if I wanted to! And I can turn it off, too, and nothing weird happens to my person or those around me as a result. Weird, for our purposes, includes any undesired effects Razz
    Siah
    Siah

Rat

Post  Siah Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Wish granted. Inserts Babel Fish into Rivkah’s ear.
    You will understand all languages and pickup all radio stations across the world. Every Ham Radio and every walkie-talkie would be your own personal spy-thing. You’ll know all the secrets of everyone and you can even listen in on any conversation because satellites are recording all of us. They sound awfully electronic, the voices. But you can’t listen to anything outside of your head.
    You’re deaf.

I wish I could control people’s minds and make them do things like initiate world peace. I mustn’t be strange looking with bulbous lobes or anything. I wish that I could be just as I am now and not suffer from any brain tumours or anything that would harm me or others. It can’t be reversed to do anything against me and people can’t know about it. The control must last as long as I deem it necessary.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Wish granted: you have absolute control over every person on the planet. You can make then do any little thing you wish, and there is absolutely nothing they can do to regain control of their limbs or mouths. Unfortunately, you are stuck with this power, and can not rescind your abilities or anything that you have forced people to do. So day after day, despite the goodness of your intentions, you'll just have to watch people mechanically go through their now-meaningless lives - some of them obviously pained at having no control over any of their faculties and at having to watch someone else force them to do stuff, and some of them merely empty, as though they've just separated their consciousness from the body they no longer have anything to do with. The good part is that you can have whatever and do whatever you want with no consequences - and there's no wars or anything! woot! Hopefully, though, you won't be needing any human company for the rest of your life, since there isn't too much of that left.

I wish I could speak the language of math without retracting from my abilities to communicate/understand in any other language, including body language, and I don't just randomly spout numbers from my mouth, and everyone still likes me and doesn't think I'm weird! o.o And my human form doesn't change, and my perception of the world doesn't change too dramatically in undesired ways, and I'm still happy.
    Siah
    Siah

Rat

Post  Siah Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:43 am

Granted.
    You see the physical and metaphysical answer to everything. You know all about what the universe is and what keeps it as it is. There are no 'sunsets' there is only a heliocentric oblate spheroid. There is no calming breeze only the movement of gaseous molecules from a high-pressure system to a low-pressure system. there is no tasty food, merely the stimulation of chemorecptors. All mathematical systems are known to you by site. You see the 'golden ratio' in all things and understand the most intricate workings of everything you're able to see (come into contact with). No more great mysteries for you.

I wish I had the ability to travel through space and meet with sentient space-faring cultures. I wish I was an ambassador for peace between thousands of races spread across the cosmos. I wish I could study the cultures and languages and new technologies. And we're all peaceable.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:42 am