The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

its Drakitara!

Drakitara

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-11-27
    Humor : if all the world's a stage, then where is my script?

its Drakitara!

Post  Drakitara on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 pm

lol. yes i know i'm late in getting onto the forum and posting all this, and as a DJ i should have done it a long time ago... oh well.
    ~about me..well i'm a DJ on this wonderfull madness we call GCR, and no it is not a slam.. ya'll know i love you and woulnd trade you for the world.well maybe Kahlan.Very Happy
    ~i am a gamer, you can find me running around with zain and falcus on Shaiya.avent really picked up any new online ones.yes i'm a slacker. no i havent had a computer in forever. shaiya is the first one that i downloaded and i'm not burnt out on it yet... lol

what else is there to say...
    ~oh! if you hear a dog barking in the background during my broadcasts that's just Dakota, my shelite. who likes to eat ethernet cords... i'm married to a wonderful man who games with us as well.. WOOT!
    Drakitara

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-11-27
    Humor : if all the world's a stage, then where is my script?

Re: its Drakitara!

Post  Drakitara on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 pm

UGH!!! ariah i dont like having a typing restriction on me.... no fun. wont let me show off my style lol. oh well!
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey, it's great to meet you, Drakitara Very Happy I've only caught your show a few times, but hopefully I'll get to listen to it more in the future. Glad you're enjoying Shaiya; and it's great your hubby plays too ^^ game-aholics ftw Razz

alien cheers monkey <---- sooo doesn't look like a monkey >.>
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11
    Humor : Shadows indeed have their own mind and sometimes appear even without light to cast them.

Post  Ariah on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Bout time you got your butt on here Drak! lol and yeah, I guess I'll have to get around to lightening up the filtering system on this thing. Very Happy

Glad you're having fun in the forums gal!

Rooster
    Birthday : 1957-02-08
    Humor : sometimes weird but always!

Post  Sorr on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Late as always, but velkommen! Love your show and humor, kudoes to a multi-gaming family!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:57 pm