Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

3 posters

Hello from Uchi

Uchi
    Uchi

Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-05-17

Hello from Uchi Empty Hello from Uchi

Post  Uchi Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Hello I'm Uchi.
    I would give my name but Siah gets angry so I won't [yet]
    I'm from WOW and am probably the only one who listens to dj Smiley because thats the time when I'm on mostly.

I don't play alot online but I do play rpgs more than anything. I'm not into fps that much and I don't get much time to play other games because of my studies. Yes I admit I'm studying to be a shark What a Face I'm a Law student at Wits. A South African University [the best imo].

I read alot - too much.
    I sing and want to enter the next singing competition you guys have. I do talk waaaay too much. But I know that I do so I'll stop myself. Sorry if I'm rambling but I have a paper due on the SA Constitution and would rather do anything than that!!! And its 2am. lol.

Anyways I hope to have lots of fun and maybe we can get more guys from WOW here [or Aion if we ever to play].

PS- I played Shaiya a very long time ago and if I can remember my account details I'll dl it and join you all there too. bounce
    Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Hello from Uchi Empty Re: Hello from Uchi

Post  Siah Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am

Yes, thats me Wink Siah the dictator.

Welcome Uchi. You left out the Populous and Homeworld series' in your 'games to play'.
    And there's nothing wrong with reading too much, its fun and thats the point of a hobby/addiction.

Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Post  Ariah Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Welcome Uchi! It's nice to see a new addition to the GCR hangout. I'll be sure that DJ Smiley isn't playing the same old stuff since I know we have listeners during our auto time.

Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm