Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

4 posters

Missing Siah.

Uchi
    Uchi

Tiger
    Birthday : 1986-05-17

Missing Siah. Empty Missing Siah.

Post  Uchi Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:20 am

All together now, one... two ... three!!

HAHAHAHAHA.

Siah's PC got hit by lightning... hes so POed. Oh well, we've all been there. And he's keeping himself busy - the fag's reading Anne Rice books!! Man I love reading but who would've that that Siah of all people would try out Anne Rice (Armand). I guess it takes a very manly man to try out Armand. Oh, well if the sun actually surfaces maybe Siah can work on his tan.

Once more for good measure: HAHAHAHA!!!

Anyways... Aions great! Nice graphics and cool quests - but its not got enough to make me pay more than a month for this trial. I wouldn't suggest trying it at all. Stick to the better, more established games. I dig the customisation and have my own face replicated on my avatar. Maybe if I get out of the game long enough I post a review or get Zain to review it.

Aw, poor Siah wanted so badly to play...!! Can't win all the time, can u?

Til you read this sweetie - Uchi Aegis.
    Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Missing Siah. Empty Re: Missing Siah.

Post  Siah Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:01 pm

With friends like you, who needs enemas? silent
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Post  Ariah Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:05 am

I'll join in.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

That was great! Well it seems like Siah is back now though, so no worries. And I'll be having to post my own little announcement... oy...
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:46 am

hahahaha, you guys are hilarious Razz That epically sucks, though... I absolutely can't imagine my life if my computer got fried by lightning >.< All my friends live in my computer! And all my homework, too, lol.

Anne Rice ain't so bad. Some books are better than others.. and some are more adult than others o.o Just be careful when you read the blurbs and reviews, Siah! They really vary quite a bit. I liked Vittorio the Vampire alright, but I couldn't really get into Queen of the Damned. I just didn't like the whole vampire-goes-rockstar thing Razz

Well, we're glad to have ya back, Siah, and not held down by lightning for too long.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content