Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

3 posters

I'm Back - Sort of...

ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

I'm Back - Sort of... Empty Re: I'm Back - Sort of...

Post  ZainZalon Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 am

I gave it my best shot to keep things running after everything went downhill, but even my stubbornness got taken down after awhile. Here's hoping we can get it up and running again eventually.

Ariah likes this post

Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Post  Siah Wed May 09, 2012 5:28 am

Heya Zain, heya Ariah.

Just wanted to say hello thar! I saw that the Salvation site got overrun by bots. Evil or Very Mad

But its nice to see GCR is still clear. I'm glad to hear that you're both well and, although a little busy, none the worse for wear.

Ariah likes this post

Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Post  Ariah Thu May 10, 2012 1:09 pm

SIAH! How are you?!?! I was almost sure everyone had long given up on me coming back here. lol. I think I still have you on Skype, I'm not sure... Gonna go check before I finish this message. K and I still have you if you use the account you had long ago, otherwise I still have the same skype ID if you want to re-add me. ariahmakhi

I'm also back in PW my main char right now is a Mystic named Nelariah (Go figure, I had to get the Ariah in there somehow. lol)Currently only lvl 21 but still plodding away in hopes of seeing the more awesome times the lvl 70+ get to enjoy. lol Ariah never did get past her FB 59 and now the character is long gone, removed by some hacker or some sort of devious act. *cries* it's ok tho, i have a new veno too. ha! Ok well anyway, all is well for now and while I don't have as much time to enjoy games I still pop in for 30 mins to an hour or so here and there.

Having a 4 year old is awesome, and awesomely exhausting... lol. Work is same old same old with a small promotion to boast about. Otherwise, not much is different other than being to broke to try to get GCR up and running again yet. We'll see what the future holds.. Great to see you back in the forums, hopefully some others will return too. I've missed you guys so much! Such wonderful personalities I have been blessed to befriend, I hope the fun times have yet to end. lolz at unintentional rhyme.. Alright then, I'm out for now, kiddo demands I color a rainbow with her. Very Happy
    Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Post  Siah Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Ish fine, thin and tall... all the usual things that me uber fantastic!

I'm working two jobs and just trying to make headway in this crazy economic climate. pale

As for PW - Siah is almost lvl 88 and should lvl soon, now that I'm back from a short hiatus. I'm in a pvp faction, TERRORIST, although I keep getting my @ handed to me by lvl 100s. Rolling Eyes
    We'll meet up ingame sometime and my skype is still the same although I haven't used it in a very long while. I only get four days off of work a month and they coincide with Sea Rescue training so I'm not on PW daily anymore.

davidtriple7

I can't find the unintentional rhyme... duh. I'm glad your little one is doing well and congrats on the promotion! As for being broke, I'm still holding on to the dream that I'll find the winning lotto ticket floating about in the breeze one day. Anyway, my warmest adieu to you and yours, ttyl.
    ____
    Siah

Ariah likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:02 am