Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

4 posters

Editors???

Kahlan
    Kahlan

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-01
    Humor : Well... depends on the topic. Generally sarcasm

Editors??? Empty Editors???

Post  Kahlan Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:32 pm

As I mentioned in my intro, I'm a writer. I'm currently writing a fantasy book and I'm going to see if TOR books wants to publish it. But before I send in the application, I want to get lots of people to read my tale of magic and malice. If anyone is interested in reading my book, just send me a message. Whether you want to give me feedback or not, I don't really care. I just want some people to read it.
    Regards,
    Kahlan
    Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Editors??? Empty Re: Editors???

Post  Siah Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 am

Kahlan,

Welcome, nice to see you here. I'd thoroughly enjoy reading a new book. I finished my Harlen Coben last week and haven't had time to go to the library or bok store as yet. So, yeah. You got my Skype details - lets talk soon.

Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Post  Ariah Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 am

Well, if it's editing you want.. hehe, well I must admit first that I can be a bit nit-picky, but if you don't mind that, I would love to read your story and give some editorial feedback. Also you have my Skype info, so give me a holler and we can talk more about it if you wish.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm

I would love to read your story as well, if you'd be willing to share it - I can give you my Skype details as well, if that would make things easier. I've got some experience doing the whole editorial thing (but that aside, I admit I'd just plain ol' like to read another good story, hehe) I think it's pretty cool that you're going to go ahead and try to get something published Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:09 am