Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

LFG gives rights to link to thier page

Falcus
    Falcus

Pig
    Birthday : 1959-05-29
    Humor : If you die I'll Just Spork'um

LFG gives rights to link to thier page Empty LFG gives rights to link to thier page

Post  Falcus Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Below is the response I got from Blind Ferret Entertainment, and the email i had sent them.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey -

As long as the links are clean, by all means post us on your page.

Keep on reading!

Becker
    Operations & Customer Service Manager
    Blind Ferret Entertainment Inc.

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:38:07 -0400, "Falcus \\\"the Spork\\\" (Gamers Choice Radio)" <noreply@lfgcomic.com> wrote:
    > Hey guys , first off love the comic. We are a Fledgling online radio station that is looking to fill a as yet unfilled Niche in the game community.
    >
    > We are a multi game community that uses the radio station so all our listeners can keep in touch no matter the game. We are currently give you guys word of mouth props as often as we can, but it would be nice to be able to link your page from ours. So we are asking formally for the permission to link your great page to ours, and of course some props from you guys about us would not be refused Razz
    >
    > So if their is some special link button you would like please respond with it and by all means please stop by our little page and check it out:
    >
    > www.gamerchoiceradio.com
    >
    > Heres wishing you guys the best and looking foward to working with you guys in the future.
    >
    > Falcus "The Spork"

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:15 pm