Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

3 posters

Bethesda Game Studios Releases Daggerfall for Free

ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

Bethesda Game Studios Releases Daggerfall for Free Empty Bethesda Game Studios Releases Daggerfall for Free

Post  ZainZalon Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 pm

http://www.gamingshogun.com/Article/4726/Bethesda_Game_Studios_Releases_Daggerfall_for_Free.html

If you are too young to have played it you should know that Bethsoft's Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall is one of the greatest RPGs of all time. Its scope was unrivaled as was its character development system. And now, in celebration of its 15th anniversary, Bethsoft is giving it to you for free.

The 148 megabyte download can be found here as will the DosBox emulator you will undoubtedly need to run it. Also, because getting these old games to run can be a bit tricky, Bethsoft has put up a tutorial to help, enjoy!
    Sorr
    Sorr

Rooster
    Birthday : 1957-02-08
    Humor : sometimes weird but always!

Bethesda Game Studios Releases Daggerfall for Free Empty Re: Bethesda Game Studios Releases Daggerfall for Free

Post  Sorr Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Freakin' awesome, since I enjoyed Morrowind and Oblivion this should be right up my alley. Will be checking it out directly! Thanks!
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Bethesda Game Studios Releases Daggerfall for Free Empty Re: Bethesda Game Studios Releases Daggerfall for Free

Post  Rivkah Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 am

Yaaaay, thanks for posting that bit of news, Zain! I loooved TES III and IV, and always wanted to play either Daggerfall, or Mournhold (I think that's the name of it..) or Redguard or Dunmer or any of the other ones. Should be fun! It would be even cooler if they had an mmo component of it so I could hunt down Sorr in the game and make him put up with me there, too xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:07 am