Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

2 posters

New Show Hours

Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

New Show Hours Empty New Show Hours

Post  Ariah Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 am

Hey folks. I just want to inform everyone that Drakitara and I have changed our hours up just a bit.

From now on I will host The Ambiguous Hour on Saturday and Sunday from 5:00pm - 8:00pm CST and Drakitara will then follow from 8:00pm - 12:00am on the same days.

This is a change that works out very well for the both of us, and as I told Drakitara, I cannot thank her enough for working with me on this to help me get my wacky routine under control. So be sure and give her as much love as you can and tune in and tell all your friends about her awesome show! (And everyone's shows, but you get what I mean!)

Thanks again Drakitara! You are so awesome! And hey chickadee, keep up the amazing job you're doing!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Oh, and with the change in hours, the Fave5 Drawing will still be on Saturdays, but it will be done at 6:00 pm CST after my usual rant session.

Razz
    Drakitara
    Drakitara

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-11-27
    Humor : if all the world's a stage, then where is my script?

New Show Hours Empty Re: New Show Hours

Post  Drakitara Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:08 pm

lol. thanks for having confidence in mee!!! now i only hope that this blasted computer decides to work with me too!
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Post  Ariah Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 am

With all the recent chaos and me being the only person who can DJ right now, show hours are Saturday and Sunday nights from 8pm central to midnight. Thanks guys. Links can be found in other announcement posts and I'm tired so I'm not going to make a new link in this post too. lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content