Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

+2
ZainZalon
Ariah
6 posters

Twisted Wishes

Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Twisted Wishes - Page 3 Empty Re: Twisted Wishes

Post  Ariah Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Granted, but in order to maintain peace between so many cultures, species and worlds, you take part in a universal conspiracy to make everyone completely identical, and everyone loses their individuality except for the people who created and manipulated the conspiracy... those people just maintain control over the masses.

I retract my previous wish to be able to keep my mouth shut. I wish for the ability to tell people what I really think instead of just keeping my mouth shut. Some people need to be told off... However I still wish for the ability to know when to keep my mouth shut so that I don't hurt someone I care for. I want that genuinely perfect balance of being able to speak my mind when I'm fed up with someone's nonsense who needs to really be told off, but to know when not to speak an opinion that would hurt someone who doesn't deserve to be hurt. I hope that makes sense...
    Siah
    Siah

Rat
    Birthday : 1984-10-29

Twisted Wishes - Page 3 Empty Re: Twisted Wishes

Post  Siah Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 am

Wish granted. Henceforth you shall no longer harm an innocent person with harsh words. You can only ever tell someone off who absolutley deserves it! No one who has a pure heart can be harmed by your words... it is now impossible. *waves wand*

But wait... theres more:
    You now need the ability to see into the hearts of people to judge if they tuly are pure and good and innocent and... surprise, surprise. tongue Yes you do love them, but my they do have some dark thoughts >.<

I wish for the greatest gift of all time... I want to be able to understand women. I do not care the price (other than becoming a woman myself). Just let me know what they're thinking and why they think it (and I must remain straight). No reading minds like Mel Gibson, I just want to understand them and the way they think and feel. And I want to also know how to react, as a guy, to the amiguity so seemingly prevalent amongst the squishies.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 am