Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

3 posters

Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5

Poll

Do you want the new rule idea to become official?

[ 2 ]
    Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5 Vote_lcap100%Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5 Vote_rcap1 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5 Vote_lcap0%Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5 Vote_rcap1 [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5 Empty Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5

Post  Ariah Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:32 am

Ok, I'm thinking about officially changing the rules so that people DON'T have to post a new (or the same) Fave5 set each week to be eligible for the drawing each week. You only have to repost if you choose to change your Fave5 songs.

If you're in favor of this change, vote YES!
    If you're not in favor, vote NO!

It's your station folks, so you decide.

Comments and or other ideas are very much appreciated.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5 Empty Re: Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5

Post  Rivkah Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:49 am

I think it makes a lot of sense to implement this rule. If it is the case that many people prefer the same 5 songs each week then we will end up with many copies of the same post each week. If people cannot get to their computer, also, they will have been disqualified from the drawing. It seems to make the most sense to just utilise the last post that was made by someone, assuming they are not still disqualified from winning.

Good idea Smile
    Drakitara
    Drakitara

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-11-27
    Humor : if all the world's a stage, then where is my script?

Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5 Empty Re: Vote Yes or No for change of rules on Fave5

Post  Drakitara Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:09 pm

i vote yes too!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:14 am