Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

4 posters

Zain's Singing Extravaganza

ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

Zain's Singing Extravaganza Empty Zain's Singing Extravaganza

Post  ZainZalon Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Okay all, here are the rules for the contest that will make everyone hate me.

Zain's Singing Extravaganza!

Contest date: August 14th-September 4th, 2009

Prize: A design from Celestial Designs (anything you want, wallpaper, avatars, signatures, etc.), a special spotlight on GCR and bragging rights (of course).

Rules:

1) You are allowed to choose any song, provided it doesn't violate GCR's music rules (Not allowed to play music that promotes drug use or extreme violence, or songs that drop the F Bomb with every other word or so. No songs that mention anything that can be considered racist).

2) You may sing karaoke or a cappella.

3) You may sing solo, duet, etc. however it will only count for 1 person. Meaning if your group wins, only one of you get the prize (The person who entered the contest).

To Enter: Record a song that you have sung and send it to gcradio@thegame.com or gamerschoiceradio@gmail.com.

Guidelines:

1) DJs have to enter, they have no choice in that matter >Smile.

2) Please send your recordings in either MP3 or WMA format. (If you need, audacity.sourceforge.net. You'll also want to download the lame for it to convert to mp3)

3) Send entries as an attachment to gcradio@thegame.com The subject line needs to say 'Contest Entry'. In the email please include the name you use either in the GCR forum, or that you use regularly in the chat box.

If you have any other questions, please pm me or reply to this.

And have fun with it all!
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Zain's Singing Extravaganza Empty Re: Zain's Singing Extravaganza

Post  Ariah Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 pm

AND don't forget to tell everyone that the winner of the contest is Kahlan!

So Kahlan you have won your choice of a free customized graphic from Celestial Designs. You can have a custom avitar, forum signature, desktop background, or a banner for your website if you have one... pretty much any graphic you could possible have a use for, it's your choice. Just send a PM here on the forums, or on Skype, to myself or Zain and let us know the details on what you want.

You also of course win a spot light front and center on GCR home page! Along with eternal bragging rights as the best singer that listens to GCR, at least until our next contest...

Razz

Congratulations Kahlan!
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 am

hmm... any chance of there being a link to the music file, or something of that nature, so those of us who were utter goobers and missed being online for this whole thing (for which I still am penitent lol) can hear the awesomeness that is the winning entry? Very Happy
    Kahlan
    Kahlan

Horse
    Birthday : 1990-02-01
    Humor : Well... depends on the topic. Generally sarcasm

Post  Kahlan Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Well damn, I wasn't even here for the contest, and only JUST found out that I won. Sucks that I haven't been allowed on the computer for the past couple weeks, but thanks guys! It's an honor =)
    ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

Post  ZainZalon Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Grats, now get your butt on skype so we can get your prizes done.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Post  Ariah Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Glory Defined by Kahlan

There it is. Click that link to hear Kahlan's winning entry. If it is requested I will post links for all the other entries for those who missed them to hear.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 am

Wow, you guys all have so much talent! I've only hear Kahlan's and Ariah's entries, but they both sound great Smile Thanks for sharing the link with us, Ariah, it was nice to hear what I missed!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:16 pm