Gamer's Choice Radio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate place for gamers around the globe to enjoy great music and DJ's, catch up on the latest in gaming news, and to express themselves as a member of the most awesome gaming community on the internet.

+2
ZainZalon
Ariah
6 posters

Twisted Wishes

Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-04-11

Twisted Wishes Empty Twisted Wishes

Post  Ariah Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:32 pm

We get to be evil genies! Hurray!

Here's how it works.

First person (me) makes a wish. The next person chooses whether or not to grant the wish (((( WISHES MUST BE GRANTED UNLESS THEY ARE PHRASED IN A WAY THAT MAKES THEM IMPOSSIBLE TO TWIST!!!))))

A granted wish is twisted to have some sort of negative, dire consequence. Then the granter makes their own wish, and so it continues.

Example:

(Ariah) I wish for a puppy.
    (Zain) Granted, but he bites you and gives you rabies. - I wish for a Porsche.
    (Sorr) Granted, but it has no engine and its all beat to hell. - I wish for a cup of the best coffee in the world.
    (Ariah) Granted but when you take a sip the handle breaks off the cup and the coffee spills all over you. - I wish for world peace for the rest of eternity.
    (Rivkah) Granted, but the world peace is on Planet Zarmok in the Hudabaga Universe. - I wish for a million dollars that aren't taxed, aren't stolen, aren't counterfeit, and have no strings or attachments upon being given to me.

Just be sure to try to find a way to twist a wish no matter how cleverly it is phrased!! Have fun!

Ok. Here goes.

I wish for a million dollars that aren't taxed, aren't stolen, aren't counterfeit, and have no strings or attachments upon being given to me.

Very Happy
    ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

Twisted Wishes Empty Re: Twisted Wishes

Post  ZainZalon Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Granted but you become President. I wish for a teleporting system that allows me to go into a game and come out of it.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:57 am

Granted, but when you enter a game your character is completely random with random stat points and random armor and weapons.

I wish I had a watch that allowed me to travel through time, and choose any time I wanted to go to, and still allows me to come back to my present time, without disturbing the space time continuum.

Razz
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake
    Birthday : 1989-12-19

Post  Rivkah Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:20 am

Granted, but the first time you leave your present time the battery runs out! I wish for a novel that gives you a different ending every time you reread it.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:58 am

Granted, but the book gets longer and longer and longer every time you read it, making it almost impossible to get to the new ending.

I wish I had a yummy cupcake to eat right now.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:18 am

Granted, but right as you are about to put the tasty, moist cupcake into your hungry mouth, a bird swoops down and snatches it D:

I wish I could sprout wings at will (wings that wouldn't take up any energy, like those of the PW Archers).
    Drakitara
    Drakitara

Buffalo
    Birthday : 1985-11-27
    Humor : if all the world's a stage, then where is my script?

Post  Drakitara Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 pm

granted, but the wings come attached to an angry dragon who decides to keep you hostage.

i wish i had a teleporter.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Granted, but he elopes with the angry dragon :O

I wish I could see in the dark without detracting from my daytime vision.
    ZainZalon
    ZainZalon
    Admin

Cat
    Birthday : 1987-06-10
    Humor : "Wait....you want to take agro? Okay, I'll just be over here....*whispers* laughing my butt off"

Post  ZainZalon Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Granted but you become a catwoman.

I wish for people in game to be respectful and not noobs.
    Drakitara
    Drakitara

Buffalo

Post  Drakitara Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:40 am

granted, but then you become a GS with no powers just the fancy title.

i wish i had a tiger as a pet
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:35 am

granted, but it gets an epic amount of cat hair on all your clothes and claws the sofa to sharpen its claws (and then I steal it Very Happy )

I wish I could manipulate matter through will alone, without debilitating effects like requiring too much effort to manipulate massive amounts of matter.
    Drakitara
    Drakitara

Buffalo

Post  Drakitara Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:11 pm

granted, but then youre powers are too great and you end up destroying the earth!

I wish my dog could speak english
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:56 pm

granted, but his ceaseless, inane chatter drives you insane and you trade him for a non-lingual cat.

(cats ftw!)

I wish I had a castle in the French Alps, full of attentive servants, tax-free and obligation-free, that I could travel to on my private jet whenever I wish Very Happy
    Drakitara
    Drakitara

Buffalo

Post  Drakitara Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 pm

granted, but within one year of living there you find out that it was built on an active volcano

i wish that fools in game wouldnt exist
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Granted but people begin to act more foolish in real life, making all the sensible people socialize online and never step outside, thus becoming pale hermits.

I wish for a pre-made Microsoft Word Style that allows me to do all the things I need to do in a screen play, without destroying or altering any of the work I've already done, without altering the plot or any essence of the screenplay or any screenplay I write in the future, and it doesn't cause any negative effects for me, my computer, or my screenplay or anything else in the entire world - past, present or future, and I have no issues with installing the pre-made style and it works just fine.
    Drakitara
    Drakitara

Buffalo

Post  Drakitara Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 am

granted, but then every document you type must become a screenplay, and all the people quit their jobs to be in your plays/movies

i wish my computer was able to run the radio station and let me play my games without crashing, lagging, or any other form of computer problem.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:06 am

Granted, but then you have no choice but to run all those things all at the same time and you get so tired of multi-tasking that you take a vacation to a tiny island with no electricity, and like it so much that you stay there.

I wish I was ambidextrous cheers
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Granted, but you are so excited about being able to use both hands that you do as much as you can with both hands all the time and you end up getting carpel tunnel syndrome. Neutral

I wish that I become friends with a flying elephant who will take me any where I want any time I want and still bring me back home whenever I want.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Granted, but he begs you to let him into your house like a pet, and he's so adorable and friendly that you let him in, and he ends up accidentally smooshing everything in your house.

elephant

I wish I could glow different colours at will, like those crazy bioluminescent fish Razz
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Granted but you can never look like a normal person again.

I wish I could change the color and style of my hair at will.

PLEASE CLICKY MY PURPLE DRAGON EVERYONE!!! I SAVED IT FROM THE MEANIE WHO ABANDONED IT WITH ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO MATURE AND SURVIVE!!! CLICKY CLICKY CLICKY!!!!!!
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Granted, but every time you change the colour or style it gets a little bit shorter until you eventually grow bald xD

I wish I could telepathically connect with the phone, instead of having to walk all the way over to the receiver to pick it up, or look away from driving to dial the numbers on my cell
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Granted, but the phone starts to talk back to you in a mean little destructo-bot kind of way! lol

I wish I had a pet destructo-bot that is a real sweety and helps me out with all kinds of things!
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Granted, but he's solar-powered, so he can only help you if you feel like gardening or cleaning the gutters Razz

I wish I could turn into any animal at will while still maintaining my human mind in the animal's form, and without and dangers about staying in the animal form too long.
    Ariah
    Ariah
    Admin

Buffalo

Post  Ariah Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Granted, but someone sees you transform and reports you to some top secret government testing facility.

I wish for... The ability to change certain aspects of the past at will, without traveling through time, without changing anything other than the precise moments that I choose to change, without any negative effects on any part of myself, or the people involved in the scenarios in which I would change, and without any negative consequences that would revolve around the space/time continuum complex thingy and without anybody or anything being negatively effected whatsoever!!!

...yeah.
    Rivkah
    Rivkah

Snake

Post  Rivkah Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:02 pm

awww, that would suck Sad course I'd probably just turn into some microscopic critter when they tried to capture me... ooh, or maybe an uber big dragon, that might be a better way to escape!

Hmm.. your wish is granted, BUT, you get so caught up in the feeling that since you have the power to enact change and help others you have the obligation to, and you spend the rest of your life doing nothing to help yourself, but rather changing the past to help others who desperately need it.

I wish I could pause time at will, during which time I could choose whether I would age normally or would freeze my progress as well, without any chance of being unable to start time again once I've paused it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:46 am